Term 1 Upcoming Events
2018 school resumes for Years 7 and 12 on Tuesday 30th January Years 8 to 11 resume Wednesday 31st JanuarySports Industry Pathway Program (Years 7 – 12) enrolment inquiries now being taken. Click For More Info.
Your Education is a journey. Which starts at John Fawkner College.
A good secondary school is a place committed to developing every child, helping them grow into a well-qualified, goal-orientated, independent thinking young adult. A good school assists students to recognise the talents they themselves may not have recognised. It deepens their desire for education and sets them on pathways not previously imagined. Educationally, socially, physically, artistically: by any degree John Fawkner College is a great school. A school that is committed to assisting students reach their potential.
- high standards and expectations
- a strong focus on literacy and numeracy
- a safe and nurturing environment
- academic and vocational programs that cater for a range of learning abilities and needs
- dedicated and committed staff