In accordance with DEECD policy, each year School Council can request the following parent payments:

  1. Essential education items which are compulsory and include costs as stationery, text books and associated learning materials.
  2. Optional extras which families may choose for their child to access (including swimming and camps).
  3. Voluntary financial contributions to help meet the cost of grounds improvement, library, technology and building maintenance.
    The JFC School Council is delighted to announce that the JFC School Building and ICT Fund is now open to tax-deductible donations.

These funds will greatly benefit JFC, enabling the provision of quality education to current and future students, as well as benefiting the donor with a tax deduction. Unless otherwise specified, 70% of any donation will be allocated to the Building Fund, and the remaining 30% to the ICT Fund.

School Building Fund donations may be used for the following:

  • Repairs, painting, plumbing and general maintenance
  • Replacing floor coverings
  • Heater/Cooler repairs and/or replacement
  • Cleaning a school building
  • Building insurance
  • Security costs

School ICT Fund donations may be used for the following:

  • Computer software and hardware
  • Improved ICT infrastructure in classrooms and open spaces

JFC is also very happy to discuss formal recognition of specific donations of a philanthropic nature.

Donations can be made online using COMPASS.

Or visit the JFC school office between 9:00am – 3:30pm Monday to Friday.